Sunday, October 17, 2010

My first REAL Patriots game!


My amazing boyfriend bought us Patriots tickets for this year! I was so excited because this was my first Patriots game (besides the preseason game which doesn't really count). I love football and couldn't wait to watch the Pats play right in Gillette Stadium.
Here is our ticket. Going to a Patriots game is not a cheap event. Its $117.00 PER ticket!! The Pats were playing against the Baltimore Ravens. I guess I love to watch my teams play Baltimore.
Gillette Stadium is a nightmare to drive to so we decided to take the train in to see the game. The problem is there is only 1 train that goes there and back. So if we missed this train we would have been screwed and would have had to drive down. Blah!
This is us at about 15 minutes on the train. Love how blue David's eyes look in this picture!


This is what we looked like an hour into the train ride. I swear the train was only going about 10mph and we still had another 15-20 minutes on that train. We finally got there! It was such a beautiful day to see a game. Couldn't ask for better weather.The view from our seats. Another view from our seats. Look at how many people are here. Totally packed. Here comes the Pats! If you notice the cheerleaders are wearing pink. Some of the football players were wearing pink today too. This was to support Breast Cancer awareness month!

Here they are!The beer cost $7.50 per bottle at the game. Some people were buying three or four of these during the game. That is just crazy! I only could afford the one.
The game was amazing! It was a close game and there were so many penalties called against the Pats.Half time! We were only behind by 3 points!!
The Pats cheerleaders. They were doing some kind of dance here. But there were not as good as...this guy right here. He had the best dance moves I have ever seen. :)The game went into overtime. This is the best shot I could get of Tom Brady. Notice how tiny he is compared to the rest of the team.


With the score tied and into overtime, the Pats where in field goal range. The win depended on this kick to be good. Did the Pats pull it off???

Duh!!!!


Everybody gets hugs at the end of a game! aww <3>
One of the best games I have ever been too! So glad I got a chance to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails