Saturday, April 21, 2012

Went to my first Bachelorette Party

I was very excited to get an invitation to my friends Bachelorette Party. Besides my own, I had NEVER been to one and was pretty excited.


We started the night by eating at the North End. I have never had dinner at the North End (little Italy of Boston) and was not disappointed. The street we were on was filled with people and food. I ordered chicken parm with linguini that was so delicious I almost licked the bowl
clean.


As much as I would have loved to stay in the North End to walk around, our next trip was to the bar. We spent four hours dancing, laughing and enjoying some yummy drinks. I loved spending time with just the girls and even made new friends with some of the bridesmaids. The night was fun and went by quickly. I was sad to have to leave as early as I did but I had to take the T (train) back and didn’t want to miss it. By the time I got to my car my feet were aching. Such a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails