Friday, May 18, 2012

Engaged Version 2


Why would the broker decorate the mantle with roses? Was my first thought when I walked into our house.  And why did the card have just my name on it? And why is David still recording…

 

The video says it all. The video doesn’t show how I burst into tears and was shaking. Such an emotional day for me!

I guess the whole thing was planned out by David, my parents and his parents. While he was at work, both our Fathers brought the ring and card to our house to set the mantel up. The roses and balloon were chosen by his Mom. I knew our broker wasn’t that nice! Everyone was in on this except me!! I was completely surprised and overwhelmed with happiness.

A house AND getting engaged to the man of my dreams!

Best. Day. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails